Agency Exchange is the new educational programme promoted by ADCE in collaboration with all participant agencies and studios. It matches creatives and agencies/studios that are willing to share their knowledge and learn from different working methods and cultures.
Not only is it a fantastic way for creatives to develop their professional skills while working abroad without quitting their job, but it also allows agencies to benefit from a wide range of talents from other cultures, countries and backgrounds. The 2022 application process is already closed.
The six creatives taking part this year are: Emma Varotti (Italian) from Caffeina will do the exchange with Pauline Marie Korp (Estonian, working in Finland) from hasan & partners; Alexander Javakhishvili (Georgian) from JWT Metro will do it with Michaela Brůhová (Czech Republic) from Triad Advertising; and Līva Arnava (Latvian) from WKND will exchange with Riccardo Bruno (Italian) from Caffeina.
Who can apply?
Professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience currently working in an agency or design studio.
- For ADCE members only. If you’re a member of any of the 23 ADCE Member Clubs, you are automatically an ADCE member. Check if you are registered as an ADCE Member or sign up.
- Make sure your agency or studio also wants to take part in this opportunity as a host.
- English must be the common language in the hosting team during the exchange period.
IMPORTANT: This is an exchange programme. The agency that sends a creative is expected to host one in return, with the same conditions.
First Agency Exchange
See what the participants of the first exchange have to say about their pilot experience.
- Anna-Riikka Hovi (CEO at Frankly Partners)
- Maria Claudia Conde (Strategist at comOn Portugal)
If you have any queries, drop us a line.
Disclaimer: ADCE would not be responsible for any problem that might occur during the exchange. The agencies and professionals hold responsibility in case of any unexpected incidental circumstance.