The ADCE educational program seeks to raise the quality of European creative communication by pushing the potential of our community—at all career levels—through partnerships with leading European institutions and professionals. This year the program offers to ADCE members exclusively, thanks to the Creative Europe — Culture program:
- One full 100% scholarship for any of the onsite selected courses
- Two 50% scholarships for any on-line selected courses
- Three 30% scholarships for any of the selected courses
Apart from the scholarships, we offer an additional 10% discount exclusively to ADCE members.
Get to know Polina, Jan & Alexandra, the winners of the 2019 edition.
How to apply?
Applying for a scholarship is just three steps away:
- Prepare your CV and portfolio
- Make a short video explaining why you should get the scholarship
- Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which course you want to apply for.
- Call for applicants: 27 March – 29 April
- Evaluation: 29 April – 2 May
- Announcement: 3 May
If you are interested in any other D&AD and Hyper Island course, email email@example.com and let us know.
How to know if you are an ADCE member?
Remember: If you are a member of a local club, you are also a member of ADCE. In case you are still not part of our European community, email firstname.lastname@example.org and get registered.