The ADCE scholarships seek to raise the quality of the European creative communication by pushing the potential of our community—at all career levels—through partnerships with leading European institutions and professionals. Learn from leading industry creatives about design, art direction, innovation, strategy or business transformation among other topics.
This programme offers exclusive scholarships and discounts only to registered ADCE members (2021 applications already closed):
- One full 100% scholarship
- Two 50% scholarships
- Three 30% scholarships
Apart from the scholarships, we offer an additional 10% discount to all D&AD and Hyper Island* courses throughout the year. (Except “Self-leadership”, “Brand Strategy and Storytelling” and “Creating Innovation” from Hyper Island).
Discover our partners’ courses below!
Power up your career and future-proof businesses by focusing on the creative skills of tomorrow with D&AD online courses. Explore the boundaries of creativity across three areas: Creative Skills, Creative Mindset and Creative Leadership.
Gain the momentum your career needs. Learn how to apply new tools and processes to your workplace and see real-time results and added value through courses of Culture & Leadership, Strategy & Marketing, Technology & Design and Business Innovation.
* The following Hyper Island courses are excluded from this program: Executive Leadership, Driving Transformation as well as the on-site courses.
Winners of the ADCE Scholarships 2021 are:
(Announced on March 19th)
- Linda Viļumsone (D&AD), 100% grant
- Fernando Aguiar (Clube Criativos Portugal), 50% grant
- Jessica Rees (ADC Switzerland), 50% grant
- Jens Daum (ADC für Deutschland), 30% grant
- Alexandra Chudinova (The Cyprus Creative Club), 30% grant
- Honza Marcinek (ADC Czech Republic), 30% grant