32 young creatives selected for the 8th Creative Express in Riga
Young creatives from 16 different European countries have been selected by their respective local associations, members of the ADCE, to take part in the 8th edition of the Creative Express, an exclusive educational program organised by the ADCE, which will take place in Riga (Latvia) on the 18th and 19th of July.
This edition, co-organized by the Latvian Art Directors Club, will offer Europe’s most talented young creatives the chance to work in a fantastic setting at the heart of the brief for Live Riga, the Riga Tourism Development Bureau Foundation.
As in previous editions, the participants are under the age of 28 and have at least two years of experience in the sector. Splitting into different teams, they will have two half-day sessions to crack the brief with the mentoring of the following award-winning senior creatives:
- Marjorieth Sanmartin, Global Creative Director, Grey Germany
- Susana Albuquerque, President, Clube Criativos de Portugal
- Marlon Shoudesh von Franquemont, Senior Creative, Innocean Worldwide Europe (Berlin)
- Aleksandrs Bētiņš, Creative Director & partner, Not Perfect Riga | Y&R & LADC president
- Liene Bērziņa, Creative Director, DDB Latvia
- Jana Savič Rastovac, Executive Creative Director, McCann Beograd
- Hans Peter Albrecht, Creative Partner, The Wunderwaffe & Creative Express Director
- Charlotte Bufler, CCO, The Wunderwaffe
Don’t forget to follow all the updates at the Creative Express Facebook page & get to know all the participants below: